Laval welcomed all the participants to QPANA's 24ttAnnual Conference !
For more information: Laval City
The annual conferences organized by the Quebec PeriAnesthesia Nurses Association (QPANA) have been considered as continuing educational activities by the Quebec Order of nurses (OIIQ)
The Faculty of Nursing Science of Université de Montréal (UDM) recognizes the 2017 QPANA conference for 6 accredited hours of continuing education
This conference gave us the opportunity to :
- Acquire knowledge how to take care of trauma patient in PACU
- Up date knowledge about regional anesthesia and blocks
- Learn how to deal with legal and ethical Issues of surgical Patient
- Aware about a development & testing of an evaluation tool for the quality of nursing documentation
- Exchange knowledge with other perianesthesia professionals
- Network with professional involved in perianesthesia care
- Meet with other colleagues from other regions
- Recharge, Learn, and Share
- And much more ...
The presentations were in French and there were no simultaneous translation
Congratulation to Mrs Julie Haseltine-Sparkes of MUHC- Royal Victoria Hospital, the recipient of Elvie Parayno Bursary. She will have a free registration fee for the QPANA’s Conference in 2018
If applicable, when registering for the conference 2018, do not forget to apply also for the Elvie Parayno Bursary.
You may have a chance to win a free registration fee for the next QPANA’s Conference in 2019. For Elvie Parayno Bursary registration form, click here.
Please click at the appropriate links below for more information:
For information about the annual national conference (NAPANc) and others. Click here
Becoming member to receive a special membership rate for the QPANA and NAPANc conferences!
Fécilitation à Madame Andrée Plouffe Mongeon de l'hôpital Santa Cabrini, la récipiendaire de la bourse d’Elvie Parayno. Son inscription pour la conférence de l’APAQ de 2017 sera gratuit.