QUEBEC PERIANESTHESIA NURSES ASSOCIATION
The membership registration fee includes membership to the National Association of PeriAnesthesia Nurses of Canada (NAPANc), participation at the General Assemblies, reduced conference fees and access to the member’s area of QPANA’s website (www.aipaq.org) and more. As well as supporting the efforts of the Association in making perianesthesia nursing a recognized specialty. Members may take advantage of reduced fees for the provincial & national annual conference.
Shall be a member in good standing with the OIIQ who shall be involved at least part-time in perianesthesia care in the following settings: Pre-Admission/Preoperative Clinic, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, day/ambulatory surgery, or working in any specialty area where the nurse is directly involved in the care of patients in the perianesthesic phase; including management, teaching or research, Active members have the right to vote and to serve on Executive Committee.
Shall be nurses, retired nurses, physicians, or other health care practitioners interested in perianesthesia care. Except for those members who are already serving on the Executive Committee, associate members shall not vote nor serve on the Executive Committee.
* Membership card is effective from April 1 of the current year to March 31 of the next year
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
||Before April 5, 2019
||After April 5, 2019
- Includes breakfast, health break and lunch.
* To be considered as a student, one must be currently studying in nursing full time. A proof of enrolment is required.
POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Last Date & Last Minute registration
- Last date of registration is April 12, 2019
- No resgistration will be accepted on the date of the conference.
Payment not received prior to day of the conference will have to be paid in full on the day of the conference, unless there is proof of payment. This applies to both the conference registration fee and the membership fee.
Payment could be sent by mail or it could be securely paid online through PayPal:
- By mail: Please go to the section "2019 Conference" of the website to obtain the printable conference registration form, fill in the form and send it with a check payable to: QPANA, PO Box 93 , station St-Michel, Montreal, Quebec, H2A 3L8
- On line through PayPal, please continue by pressing "Next" at the bottom of this page
All request for cancellation must be made in writing and must be received four weeks prior to the date of the conference. A 25% administration fee will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed.
The reimbursement will be done after the date of the conference. There will be no refund for cancellation requests after March 29, 2019.
OMNI Mont-Royal Hotel, 1050 Sherbrooke, Montreal, QC H3A2R6
More information at www.qpana.org. Section 2019 Conference