Do you know that exists an organisation for the International Collaboration of PeriAnesthesia Nurses?
For more information. Visit ICPAN website
International Conference for Perianesthesia Nurses (ICPAN)
In 2009, the National Association of PeriAnesthesia Nurses of Canada, American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses, British Anaesthetic and Recovery Nurses Association, and Irish Anaesthetic and Recovery Nurses Association lead an effort to determine the interest in an international perianesthesia nursing conference
Based on the result of an international survey that was carried out until August 2009, an International Conference for PeriAnesthesia Nurses becomes a reality!
- 2011: Canada is the country chosen to host this first international event. The world was welcome from October 2 to 5 in Toronto, Ontario! - "Many Practices ... Just one world"
- 2013: Dublin, Ireland - September 19-22 - "Converging Practice - Celtic Style"
- 2015: Copenhagen, Denmark - September 9-12 - "Sharing and Caring - Inspiring Global Connections".
- 2017: Sydney, Australia - November 1-4 - "Tides of change - Advocacy, Education & Research".
- 2019: Cancun, Mexico - November 5-8 - " Exploring New Horizons, Empowering Global Practice" . ICPAN Conference
- 2021: Athens, Greece - Early September (to follow)